Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Hard at Work



Many apologies for going such a long time without updating, but it's been REAL busy at work. We've got a LOT to get done before the release date, so there's going to be a lot of late work nights.

Not that I'm complaining! It's been great, and I hope people will enjoy some of the cool things we've come up with. I can't go into details due to NDA, but I'll just say there's lots of cool tricks up our sleeves! :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geez Randy. Don't worry about the NDA. You know you can trust us. :)

But seriously, I do have one question that doesn't involve you breaking the NDA. Are you going to have enough pull to insure your buddies wind up on the beta testing list? :)

Arkayne said...

As soon as I get the news, I'll be sure to let my friends in on what betas are available!

Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to let my friends in on what betas are available!

Awesome!

Seriously, I know you are limited by the NDA (damn us for being such moral Canadians we'd never ask you to risk it.) but I'm excited about playing a game where we know someone on the 'inside'. I'm excited about getting the chance to hear how things developed, how design decisions were made, etc. So even though you can't tell us all this now, I hope you are writing it all down somewhere because I'm gonna have questions when you can talk. :)

Anonymous said...

Anonymous? Man, I put in my name and all, hit 'preview' and it all looked good. But somehow it clicked anonymous before I hit publish?

Anonymous said...

howcome the images, she don't load so good on your blog?

- cenobyte

Arkayne said...

Hrm... images loading badly? That's odd - I don't seem to be having any trouble. What browser do you use?