Saturday, July 30, 2005

Gilroy Garlic Festival

Ah, the greatness that is Gilroy, and the marvel that is its annual garlic festival. We were NOT expecting the sheer size (or expense) of the event, which involved parking our car in a HUGE field and bussing out to the place. It was quite a spectacle, with three stages, food and craft vendors... I had no idea that it was such a big deal! Below are a few pictures from the festival:


Ben, me, Amy and Rilla with the The Garlic Mascot


The Lovely Ladies of Garlic! (and me)

More to follow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've said it before, but I'll say it again. It's so awesome that you got a picture of youself with the garlic princesses! I love that shot!

Carl said...

I want a garlic princess of my own.

Amy said...

They're free range during the Garlic Festival, Carl! I made Randy catch-and-release, but you could bag one of your very own! :)