Wednesday, July 11, 2007

KublaCon 2007

In late May I headed up to Burlingame with my buddy and co-worker Thomas to attend KublaCon. I was only there for a day, but it was a lot of fun!

First thing we noticed when we arrived at the place was a PT Cruiser decked out with Arachnos logos on the front and back! How cool is that!




"Strength Through Undying Loyalty"


Lord Recluse would approve


My friend Mike was running a game of Gunfight!, a minis game by Flagship Games (of which Thomas is a co-creator). Good fun, and I ended up cleanin' up the town with my posse of law dogs!


"No unlawful armaments this side o' the tracks!"

That evening at the con there was a group running through - get this - a live-action game of Aliens. It was kinda bizarre.


Wasn't that the Alien-human hybrid from Aliens IV?

All-in-all, another fun (and tiring) con.

No comments: