Monday, June 04, 2007

My Pod

I had mentioned a while back that we were now in "pods" at our new office (complete with new state-of-the-art cubicles) and that I'd show pictures of what they look like. Here they are:


Me flyin' the colours!


Carlos, Ryan and me

Really, they're nothing more than glorified cubicles, but they're glorified cubicles with sliding windows and doors that you can write on anywhere with erasable markers. I guess that counts for something, right?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to fly the colours!
But have you "jersied" anyone you work with yet? :-)

Arkayne said...

No, not yet, but I'm going to have a full team soon enough - I'm sure it'll happen given time! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh Canada. Yeah yeah now back to the dragon in the corner....lol Just little things like this make feel like I still get to see and talk to you man.

tim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
tim said...

the exit lights in your building are green.... weird.

Is that the standard colour in the States...? (or should I say "color"...).

Steve said...

Damn, that's a sexy cube. I'd have given my right arm for something that good when I was still in Canada.

I still find it vaguely amusing that I had to move to the field in Arkansas to get an office.

Carl said...

Exit lights at my apartment building and office are green also. I didn't really think about it until now, but maybe that is the standard colour around here.

Arkayne said...

Al - Dragon? That's the Great Cthulhu himself!

Tim/Carl - Amy sez they're green in her building too. Could be a Cali thing too.