Sunday, May 28, 2006

TUO Rocks!

I got TUO a PlayStation 2, Guitar Hero, and Katamari Damacy for her birthday. She's hooked on GH: she named her band The Ragged Magpies and has been rockin' out every day since!


TUO rockin' out!


TUO and Pandora, her GH alter ego

Katamari Damacy is a weird little game, and TUO can only play it in short stints without becoming motion-sick nauseous, but I think that one is a winner for her as well. The gist of the game is this: your father, the King of All Cosmos, has destroyed all the stars, and has charged one with making new ones. How do you do this? By rolling up things into katamari balls and making them into stars. Really simple concept, but it's tricky pushin' the ever-growin' ball around. Oh, and if you don't roll the katamari ball in time, the King of All Cosmos tears you a new one. Really, he's a big jerk. :-)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Katamari is one of the most trippy games I have ever seen played. My fingers itched to try it out, but I was too busy being stunned by the gayness of the King of all the Cosmos. lo

Anonymous said...

l (my lol was cut short. )

Anonymous said...

TUO looks just like she's back in high school! But cooler, because she's not in high school! And a little frightening because it kinda does look like, in that second photo, she's worshipping the television god.

But, you know, whatever spins your toque.

Anonymous said...

I have it on good authority that the television god prefers burnt offerings to guitar solos.

neuba said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Rock on Amy!

Anonymous said...

I am SOO envious!!