Sunday, May 28, 2006

Canada Trip - Spring 2006

The Canada trip was great! Thanks to Bne and Ferlak for letting us stay with them at their swingin' bachelour pad in Calgary. Also, a big thanks to Suz, Rilla, Alan, Jeff, and John for making the trek from Saskatoon to visit us. Last but not least, I'd like to thank Calvin, Malcolm, Steve, Seamus and Jen for visiting with us in Calgary, and Brock and Hillary for visiting us in Edmonton. It was great to see all of you again!

I guess I was too busy socializing to get many pictures. We went to the Calgary Zoo on Sunday, and got a bunch of animal pics. Here's the ones that matter; ladies and gentlemen... the otters!


River Otter


Lake Otter

We took a day trip up to Edmonton and got a chance to visit with TUOs siblings and finally meet my sister-in-laws' twins.

Of course, now it's everyone's turn to come down and visit us in Cali!

No comments: