The journal of a Saskatchewan expatriate living in California.
Looks like you were having a great time.Amy's new do looks awesome!
Awww... you both look so slick! You're wearing a bowtie!Great pic.
I wonder what she did to get the beads?
"I wonder what she did to get the beads?"Not many options, in that dress. :)
I'm always astounded at how someone so very Ukrainian can look so very Italian, even with swirly makeup on....I mean R:taG, by the way...Which isn't to say you *don't* look Italian, you know, if that's your thing. Sicilian, maybe? (ahem) You guys look great.
You two sure know how to make a guy wish he was with you. I miss you guys....Allan S.
Cool, very cool.Anyway, just thought I would drop a line, say hi and "good blog" AND let you know about mine:http://asianechoes.blogspot.com/Just a quick plug from an old friend - so you can keep tabs on what I'm doing with my roleplaying life (and the lives of a few other old friends).
Hey Al, Calvin!Good to hear from both of you! Calvin - I've added you blog to my links sidebar. I'll be keeping track of you as well! :-)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Looks like you were having a great time.
Amy's new do looks awesome!
Awww... you both look so slick! You're wearing a bowtie!
Great pic.
I wonder what she did to get the beads?
"I wonder what she did to get the beads?"
Not many options, in that dress. :)
I'm always astounded at how someone so very Ukrainian can look so very Italian, even with swirly makeup on.
...I mean R:taG, by the way...
Which isn't to say you *don't* look Italian, you know, if that's your thing. Sicilian, maybe?
(ahem)
You guys look great.
You two sure know how to make a guy wish he was with you. I miss you guys....
Allan S.
Cool, very cool.
Anyway, just thought I would drop a line, say hi and "good blog" AND let you know about mine:
http://asianechoes.blogspot.com/
Just a quick plug from an old friend - so you can keep tabs on what I'm doing with my roleplaying life (and the lives of a few other old friends).
Hey Al, Calvin!
Good to hear from both of you!
Calvin - I've added you blog to my links sidebar. I'll be keeping track of you as well! :-)
Post a Comment