Monday, October 31, 2005

Happy Halloween!

Unsurprisingly, we celebrated Halloween at the office. A costume pic and our pumpkin carving contest.


SCIENCE!!!


Pumpkin Apocalypse!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that a fake brain on top of your head? 'Cause that's pretty sweet! Hope you had a great halloween.

Carl said...

I don't think it's fake - Randy wouldn't go halfway on a costume. ;-)

Anonymous said...

Brains... need to eat your brains...

:)

Anonymous said...

I didn't realize that mad scientists had unionized. I wonder what demands they'd make. Better working conditions? "Get those bright lights out of here! I want a Jacob's ladder and torches or I work in the dark!"

Maybe a periodical. "The trap of Good vs Evil: How to stop wasting your brainpower on ethics and get right to violating the laws of Nature."

Heh.

-Sky

Carl said...

Laws of nature nothing. Guidelines, maybe. Even that's a bit strong.