Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Cat Has Been Deployed from the Bag!


Well, it's official: Champions Online has been announced! This game is going to be awesome if I say so myself! :-)

EDIT: Check out the trailer on IGN:


Also, check out this Penny Arcade blog. I'm one of the three designers he's talking about! :-)

9 comments:

Viper Pilot said...

Congratz, big fella! (Erm, this is the project you hinted at in the last post, yeah?)

You know who to talk to if you need a consultant for the soundtrack. :)

Just give me enough time to build up the steel for another MMO attempt after the dissapointment of EVE.

Steve said...

Looks cool. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do with this.

cenobyte said...

That's pretty cool.

Anonymous said...

Wow I found out about the Champions online the other day at work and was hit with all kinds of questions. I guess everyone or some people think that I talk to you everyday. I should keep in touch better than I do.

But Wow again and way cool for you.

Allan S

Arkayne said...

Thanks very much, all! Your well wishes mean a lot to me. Take care and hope to see you again soon!

Anonymous said...

... ahem.... I expect a beta invite. ;)

Arkayne said...

Aelius - Maybe if I can figure out who you are... :-)

neuba said...

Woot!!! Go Randy!!!

Congratulations once again!

Anonymous said...

oh... oops. :P

Aelius = Garth