Sunday, July 09, 2006

Canada Day at Huddart Park

On July 1st we went to Huddart Park for the Digital Moose Lounge Canada Day picnic. There were about 300 Bay Area Canadians gathered together for it. We had a nice Fireman's BBQ, drank beer, ate Canadian candies and cookies. We ended up mostly talking with the Canadians from Saskatchewan, including a lady from PA and a guy from Regina.


Donna from PA


Me and TUO revelling in our Canadian-ness


All bow before The Digital Moose!

7 comments:

neuba said...

What happened to the mustache??? It was the first thing I notice.

Arkayne said...

Shaved it off a couple of months ago. Keeps my upper lip cooler! :-)

cenobyte said...

Wow. You look so skeeeny. You should eat. What, they don't feed you there? Eeeet; eeet.

Arkayne said...

Skinny? I have at least another 20 lbs to lose, at least according to my doctor...

Carl said...

I'll take your 20 pints. Oh wait... pounds?

cenobyte said...

Yeah, you look a lot skeeenier than I remember you from the wedding. Maybe it's the fabulous way your wife is filling out that shirt that was distracting me, but you do look like you've lost weight.

I think *all of us*, with the possible exception of your lovely wife, wooden-coat-hangers-in-a-burlap-sack boy and his sidekick can't-see-him-if-he-turns-sideways could probably stand to lose 20 more pounds.

Amy said...

That is the one upside of my weight gain; I finally have enough volume in the chestal region for off-the-rack (heh) clothes to actually fit properly. :)