So... if you're a video game designer AND a comic book guru, do you spontaneously achieve Nirvana or something? :-)
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Weird. Blogger appears to be hating me.
The comments are all buggery...
ANYHOW, I think that article is a little gender insensitive. With the exception of "Casino Lackey", *I* would want any of those jorbs too.
One of my other dream jorbs is to work in a porn store. One of those good porn stores that sell the quality S&M gear, not the jizz-booth hocking slimepits where they keep the good stuff - you know, the stuff with the chickens - behind the counter.
4 comments:
Weird. Blogger appears to be hating me.
The comments are all buggery...
ANYHOW, I think that article is a little gender insensitive. With the exception of "Casino Lackey", *I* would want any of those jorbs too.
One of my other dream jorbs is to work in a porn store. One of those good porn stores that sell the quality S&M gear, not the jizz-booth hocking slimepits where they keep the good stuff - you know, the stuff with the chickens - behind the counter.
I miss you, Jill!
What about just a game pusher? Does that count for anything? If so does that make me half way to nirvana?
I concur with Jill.
I would love to have any of those jobs.
The porn shop sounds awesome. Perhaps we need to consider a business arrangement cenobyte.
Post a Comment