Friday, March 10, 2006

Promotion!

Well, it's official; I've been promoted from Associate Game Designer to full Game Designer! I will be one of the main developers for an unnamed new project (read: NDA), but I'll let you know as soon as the press release goes out. Yay! :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOT! That's excellent!

neuba said...

That is really awesome. Congratulations!

Suz said...

Nice work! You done good. We loves ya!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!

Oh, and don't worry about the NDA. We won't tell anyone! Promise! :)

Anonymous said...

Yeehaw for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Waydahgo! Me and Cenobyte will hoist an ale for you tonight.

Anonymous said...

Cool! Many congrats to you!

I'm curious as to what the new project will be.

Anonymous said...

How cool can things get for you?

Way to go Randy I know you are the right man for the job.

Miss you much.

Allan S.