The journal of a Saskatchewan expatriate living in California.
I'm not sure what http://saskprairieboy.blogspot.com/www.dorktower.com is supposed to be... but right now it's not much to look at.Might want to check that link. ;)
Fixed! Thanks, Terry! :-)
Hey!Congrabulations!Now you can phone your pholks again and tell them that all those hours spent in a dank basement reading comix and farting around on the Commodore64 *did* pay off!
Actually, it was a Radio Shack TRS-80 MC-10. Yup, 4K memory!
I have a much better appreciation for this comic that I would have 6 months ago. Perhaps due to the relentless discussion on IPR.Awesome..thanks for the good laugh.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I'm not sure what http://saskprairieboy.blogspot.com/www.dorktower.com is supposed to be... but right now it's not much to look at.
Might want to check that link. ;)
Fixed! Thanks, Terry! :-)
Hey!
Congrabulations!
Now you can phone your pholks again and tell them that all those hours spent in a dank basement reading comix and farting around on the Commodore64 *did* pay off!
Actually, it was a Radio Shack TRS-80 MC-10. Yup, 4K memory!
I have a much better appreciation for this comic that I would have 6 months ago. Perhaps due to the relentless discussion on IPR.
Awesome..thanks for the good laugh.
Post a Comment