Thursday, December 15, 2005

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Well, not really. White usually means cold, and after 30+ years of that, I'm QUITE enjoying brown but warm winters. Although I hear it's been pretty mild in Saskatchewan right now. Considering it might get down to freezing here this Friday, it might actually be warmer in Saskatchewan than it is in California! Perfect time for a visit!

If you'd like to meet up with me while I'm in Regina/S'toon, send me message and we'll make plans to meet up. Cheers!

5 comments:

Carl said...

When the low in CA is lower than the high in Saskatoon, that doesn't make it warmer in Canada....

Anonymous said...

Yes it does.

Anonymous said...

I am sure that I will see you at Jill and Mike's wedding. But there must be something else like Marcia and Jeff New Years pary.

Anonymous said...

Happy to hear you guys are making the trip back for Christmas! We'll see you at the wedding. I've no idea what you have planned between the service and the reception, but it would be great to meet up then. Happy trails, until then!

Arkayne said...

We'll be staying at the Bes for the day before and the day the wedding, then at Jeff & Marcia's until Saturday. You can track us down there!