Long time no blog! There's two main reasons for this; first off is that work's been crazy and any downtime is spent doing other things to relax. The second is that I've been mostly drawn into an even easier way to post events to share with people: Facebook. I don't tend to write personal essays for the world to see, so having a place where I can restrict my expositions to trusted friends works out much better for me. Plus I can post pictures and notes from my iPhone - technology rocks!
So if you're looking for more frequent updates from me, jump on Facebook and look me up. It's kinda creepy at first because you have all kinds of friends, family, and schoolmates coming out of the woodwork after a decade to get back in touch with you - it's like a cult. The important thing is to only let people you trust connect with you, don't put any information on their you don't mind getting out occasionally, and learn to love the "Block this Application" option from people if you're not in to getting a tonne of app requests.
No comments:
Post a Comment