cenobyte - Bit of Trekkie, are we? I'll see what we can do for you! ;-)
terry - Only peripherally. My hands are pretty tied up with CO right now. As we finish up more stuff I'll probably pass on more design help but I'm not directly involved in that project.
5 comments:
Oh. My. God.
You just don't even know.
How involved with that are you?
cenobyte - Bit of Trekkie, are we? I'll see what we can do for you! ;-)
terry - Only peripherally. My hands are pretty tied up with CO right now. As we finish up more stuff I'll probably pass on more design help but I'm not directly involved in that project.
Can you tell us whose stats are better? Kirk or Picard?
Can you fashion crudely made bazookas out of a tube and a bunch of sulfur? Can you??
Can you, oh can you please. Make a super villian named Dr. Horrible?
I think it would be a glorious tribute to Whedonverse.
And I meant in Champions Online... nto the StarTrek online... cause that would just be silly... and stuff.
Post a Comment